Happy St. Patty's Day!
I'm celebrating this glorious holiday with my bestie, Angela, who is visiting from Kansas City. There has been much talking and laughing and hiking and eating green things (read: nachos). More on that later.
For now, I have to share the fun I had rounding up some green inspiration photos in honor of this day. They're full of wedding details and color palettes that have me craving green beer and spring weddings. Enjoy!
1. Let's start at the obvious place to start... bridesmaids. I love these collections, from soft to emerald to patterned.
2. And guys, we haven't forgotten about you! Your accessories can make a statement, too.
3. Garland runners have been popping up so much lately and I can't wait to see them more this season. They are a beautiful - and easy - way to dress up your table and incorporate a variety of green palettes.
4. Glass, oh colored glass! I've honestly been pretty smitten with pink colored glass this season, but these green glass photos might be taking the cake. They make such a nice addition to place settings, and may be paired with simple greenery for a stunning centerpiece.
5. And then we have papers. A matte finish with a pop of twine or a glossy calligraphy set. Both so, so beautiful.
6. Finally, let us not forget Emily's stunning mint green bridal gown. More on her wedding day here.
Have a wonderful day!