It was such a blast getting to work on a recent styled shoot with a fabulous team of Colorado wedding professionals. Styled shoots are such a fun excuse for me to let my creativity soar! Yet, it is always my goal to design in ways that feel authentic and approachable. I want Colorado brides to feel inspired as they plan!
Together with the fabulous team of vendors listed below, we worked to design this shoot around our inspiration - root vegetables. Our beloved "Root Shoot", as we called it.
More detail photos and an inside peek into the design process to come. For now, enjoy these gorgeous bride, groom and couple portraits.
Meet the fabulous team who made this shoot possible:
- Venue // Pastures of Plenty
- Photography // Chris Loring Photography
- Floral Design // Love Letters Floral Design
- Bridal Gown // Emma & Grace Bridal Studio
- Makeup // Nicole Toledo Makeup Artistry
- Hair // Lindsay Shipton at Inspire Salons and Spa in Longmont
- Groom Attire // Ted's Clothiers
- Papers and Invitations // Ella Vine & Co.
- Cake // Kelley Kakes
- Event Rentals // Allwell Rents
- Vintage Rentals // Patina Preferred