What a great year at Sara Brown Weddings! We're so grateful for all of our clients-turned-friends, incredible vendors, gorgeous Colorado wedding days and even the daily grind that made this year so special. Thanks to each and every one of you who shared in the growth and joy that was 2016!
Now, enjoy our 16 favorite moments and highlights of 2016. This year we....
- Designed 5 styled projects and shoots to inspire Colorado brides.
- Were featured in some notable publications including The Huffington Post, 100 Layer Cake, Denver Life Weddings Magazine, Rocky Mountain Bride and more!
- Launched sb borrowed, a specialty rental company.
- Planned and executed 20 weddings across the state of Colorado.
- Traveled to 11 gorgeous Colorado cities for those 20 weddings.
- Repaired 1 pair of ripped groomsmen pants (not his fault, the photographer told him to jump;), 1 bridesmaid dress and ump-teen boutionnieres.
- Sent 6,851 emails.
- Learned of at least 4 past couples who are expecting tiny babes in the new year!
- Took a time-out to be inspired and explore Europe.
- Planned weddings for destination couples from 9 states across the United States.
- Developed a mad crush on all things deep green. And, Pantone agreed!
- Versioned more wedding day timelines than we'd like to count, thankyouverymuch.
- Received some of the most thoughtful reviews from the best couples.
- Corralled a record number of the dearest flower girls and ring bearers down the aisle: 19 in one wedding!
- Coordinated a motorcycle exit, vintage truck exit and 5 sparkler exits ALL WITHOUT INCIDENT.
- Met the most beautiful, kind couples who we'll celebrate in 2017.
Here's to you, 2016! Thanks for being so good to us.