Admittedly, I love cold weather. There's nothing better than curling up under a blanket with a cup of coffee and good book. But maybe it's because very little curling up under blankets happens these days with a toddler (and because we've had a major case of cabin fever), I've never been so excited for SPRING. Here in Denver we're getting more and more warm days mixed in with the cold ones, and it has me dreaming of all the warm weather activities in store. Here's my spring bucket list:
- Plant "Stirling's Pumpkin Patch" in our backyard planter.
- Make homemade popsicles.
- Check out a new farmer's market.
- Spruce up our backyard living space.
- Visit the Denver Botanic Gardens.
- Get to know a new friend.
What's on your spring bucket list?
Photo by Chris Loring Photography.